I like the design of the Atomstack B1 Enclosure, which has a metal housing that protects against all accidents. In particular, it retains the R3 roller interface design at the bottom, which is really very user-friendly.
- Make Laser Engraving Safer
- Sturdy, Durable and Heavy Duty
- Orange acrylic light blocking board
- Retained roller position
- High transportation costs
If you are a veteran of laser engraving machines, then an industrially designed Enclosure is worth having. after six months of design and development by Atomstack engineers, they released the Atomstack B1 Enclosure in early 2022.
This laser enclosure is designed with a metal body, which can effectively stop the laser from leaking out and protect the user’s eyes. Of course it is not just a box, we can see the internal installation of LED lights, can provide lighting.
- It has a built-in powerful exhaust fan, which can discharge the smoke in time and play an air-assisted effect.
- The suspended design retains the use interface of the Atomstack R3 roller.
What is worth mentioning is that the shield is removable and can be installed by users through their own DIY installation with just a few necessary screws, which is very convenient and practical.